M.E.C. TIMING POLMETRIC® BELT® SYNCHRONOUS NOTCHED BELTS IN POLYURETHANE FOR INDUSTRIAL TRANSMISSIONS
Notched belts polyurethane are in low-power transmissions where products of limited tolerance are required.
Their main characteristics are as follow: resistance to friction and oil, uniformity of profile (Thickness, positioning of metal insert, notch shape), good flexibility.
Double notched endless belts (type T2,5 – T5 – T10 - AT5 – AT10) with steel or Kevlar insert.
- Constant dimensions
- No maintenance
- High flexibility
- High resistance steel or kevlar reinforcement with little stretching and flexible coating
- Linear speed up to 80 mt/sec.
- Extremely reduced transmission dimensions
- Low pre-tension
- Length constancy
- High abrasion resistance
- Ageing, hydrolysis, U.V.A. rays, ozone resistant
- Working temperature: -35°/ +85° C ; with peaks up to 110° C
- High resistance to oils, greases and gasoline
- Acid-proof and alkali-proof
M.E.C. BELT® TIMING belts are in compliance with the ISO 5296-1 e DIN7721-1
SIZE OF THE PROFILE
* For technical data refer to the manual calculation.
|Click to enlarge|